Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Break

Not much is going on we have just sat around the house during Christmas break.  The boys play outside all day long (by the boys I mean Allen and his three friends down the street).  They will come get Allen around 9 am and come in for lunch then play until it gets dark. He has so much fun.  Something funny he told Mike the other day-he asked Mike "Dad, why aren't there any presents for us this Christmas in your closet like there are all the other Chrsitmas'?" Isn't that funny!! Mike told him that his Christmas this year was moving to Florida and having a house. He will be so surpirised! I will post after Christmas what all the kids got. 

One of the many things I love about being down here are the produce stands-I really hate feeding my kids junk foods and they love fruit and even vegetables so we make a trip about twice a week, and hardly spend anything.  And there are no taxes on groceries in Florida!


Also-I love them eating on the back porch!

Merry Christmas everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to gibbs music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones